Cost: from £25 per session depending upon treatment required.
To ensure the safety of your dog ALL dogs will require a veterinary consent/referral form to be completed prior to swimming.
Download a client registration form.
Please ensure that you have read and agree with our Terms & Conditions.
- Whilst every care is taken of dogs undertaking hydrotherapy treatment together with the maintenance of water and equipment, all dogs are treated entirely at their owners’ risk.
- For your dogs’ safety a veterinary consent/referral form is required prior to any treatment.
- A current vaccination certificate must be seen prior to treatment.
- Wet Paws have the right to refuse treatment to any dog at any time.
- Payments must be made on the day of treatment.
- If you need to cancel or change your appointment, we require a minimum of 24 hours notice otherwise you may be required to pay for your missed session.
- Do not feed your dog 3 hours prior to your visit nor for 1 hour afterwards.
- Dogs with infectious or contagious conditions or gastric upsets will not be allowed to swim until the condition has cleared.
- When not undergoing treatment, all dogs will be kept under control and MUST be on a lead at all times, both within and outside Wet Paws premises.
- Please use the designated exercise area for your dog to go to the toilet and clean up afterwards, if necessary. There may be a surcharge for any dog that fouls in the pool.
- Bitches in season will not be able to swim until their season has finished.
- Owners are required to notify Wet Paws if their dogs’ condition worsens whilst undertaking or following hydrotherapy treatment. Do not change any medication unless advised by your vet.
- Please wear suitable clothing and shoes as you may get wet. Floors and surface areas may be slippery.
- Wet Paws cannot be held responsible for any loss, injury or damage to any person, animal, property or vehicle whilst on the premises.
- Wet Paws reserve the right to cancel appointments following any incidents occurring beyond our control such as a dog defecating in the pool.
If you have any queries, please don't hesitate to call us on 0121 445 1221 or email